30W 5-Port Fast Worldwide Travel Adaptor
- ONE ADAPTER, FAST CHARGING - Smart technology with universal travel design, Dual Type-C ports supporting PD 30W & 15W, Three 3.4A USB A ports, & 1 universal AC socket.
- USE IT WHERE YOU NEED IT - Travel anywhere with our smart plug power adapter, supporting over 150 countries including the US, EU, Australia, UK and many more!
- SAFETY THAT MATTERS - Durable, fire retardant material, with 8 Amp fuse protection, and 1 spare fuse included. AC power rating max 880W at 110V / 1840W at 240V
- PERFECT FOR ALL DEVICES - This travel adapter supports an input of 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz, 800mA. Total output of 35.5W, USC C PD 20 port: 5V 3A, USB Type C 5V 3A, USB output up to 5V 2.4A, Max 3.1A
- CERTIFICATION YOU CAN COUNT ON - Designed with safety in mind. Featuring standardized certifications including CE, FCC, RoHS and compliant with IEC 62368-1:2014
- SAFETY FIRST - No voltage conversion is supported with this adaptor. Do not expose to moisture. Do not exceed maximum power of the adaptor. No grounding. Do not use with appliances requiring earth connection.
30W PD Fast Charger
This international adapter is equipped with 2 USB-C ports, 3 USB-A ports and 1 AC outlet (1840W Max) and supports PD3.0 & QC3.0 fast charging. One of the USB-C PD ports can even reach an incredible high speed of 35W.
Fast and Even Safe
In addition to GaN cooling and fireproof PC material, this international converter also has dual fuse, safety shutters and plug lock system, supporting short circuit, over-voltage and over-current protection, which can effectively avoid the danger during charging.
All-in-one World Travel Adapter
Hnvey universal travel adapter has built-in US/JP/CN, AU, EU, UK sockets, covering more than 150 countries worldwide. This means that a tiny adapter can solve all the problems of converting plugs during your journey. Effectively save your time, space and money.
1000W at 100V~, 1840W at 240V~
3 USB A+2 Type C
UKCA ,CE,FCC ,IEC60884
1、This product does not convert voltage.
2、Do not use with appliances requiring earth connection.
3、Unplug adaptor when not in use.
4、Keep out of reach of children.
5、Do not expose to liquid or moisture.
6、Do not plug in appliance exceed the maximum power of the adapter.( Input Voltage: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, 880W at 110Vac / 1840W at 230Vac )
This product has no reviews yet.
Customer questions & answers
Italy is not noted in the "europe" list & italy uses a different orientation of prongs than do other european countries. does this work in italy?
The Travel adapter can work in Italy with 2 prongs
Can the usb ports or usb c port fast charge a smartphone?
ForThe travel adapter PC001, USB port supports up to 2.4A smart charge, does not support fast charging; USB C port supports fast charging a smartphone if the phone supports.
does it stay plugged in outlet in europe (Italy) with 2 prong plug
Yes, The travel adapter with 2 prong plug for EU
does it have surge protection?
it does not have surge protection.
Do usb ports work when the adapter is plugged to 220v outlet?
I bought it for my trip to Europe but haven't had a chance to test it yet.
I just tried it in our 220 V outlet and it worked fine for charging my cell phone.
Do all four usb ports support fast charging?
The 4 USB ports in Travel adapter do not support fast charging ( no USB port supports fast charging), but they are smart USB ports which can adjust charging current based on the devices.
How durable are the locking mechanisms for the retractable plugs? In my experience that's what breaks the soonest.
They worked great on our trip to the Holyland in Israel. I liked the USB ports for multiple devices
can you use this adapter for a small hair dryer?
The travel adapter PC001 has Max. Power: 880W at 110Vac / 1840W at 230Vac. As long as your device is within this range and does not need voltage conversation, you should be fine.