Worldwide Travel Adaptor 4USB Quick Charger
- Powerful shell: sturdy and durable: the product body is made of high-quality environmentally friendly flame-retardant PC UL 94-V0 material, and the heat distortion temperature is 137°
- 4 USB, 1 USB-C, 1 via adaptor on 120V outlet of adapter to charge 6 devices simultaneously with high speed.
- Max Power 880W at 110Vac 1840W at 230Vac.
- 5.6A large output: Type-C+4USB+8-hole socket supports simultaneous charging of 6 electronic devices and automatically matches the current.
- Practical and large-capacity: suitable for hair dryers, large and medium-sized power electronic products, no longer have to worry about not enough sockets when traveling at home.
- 8-hole safety door: three-proof setting (shockproof, 1MM pin, single plug-proof).
- International compatibility: Travel power adapters and U.S./Europe/Australia/England plugs cover more than 224 countries/regions including the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, the United States, Italy, Japan, China, France, and Africa.
4 USB + 1 Type C
2.8 x 1.97 x 2.05 inches
1、This product does not convert voltage.
2、Do not use with appliances requiring earth connection.
3、Unplug adaptor when not in use.
4、Keep out of reach of children.
5、Do not expose to liquid or moisture.
6、Do not plug in appliance exceed the maximum power of the adapter.( Input Voltage: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, 880W at 110Vac / 1840W at 230Vac )
This product has no reviews yet.
Customer questions & answers
Italy is not noted in the "europe" list & italy uses a different orientation of prongs than do other european countries. does this work in italy?
The Travel adapter can work in Italy with 2 prongs
Can the usb ports or usb c port fast charge a smartphone?
ForThe travel adapter PC001, USB port supports up to 2.4A smart charge, does not support fast charging; USB C port supports fast charging a smartphone if the phone supports.
does it stay plugged in outlet in europe (Italy) with 2 prong plug
Yes, The travel adapter with 2 prong plug for EU
does it have surge protection?
it does not have surge protection.
Do usb ports work when the adapter is plugged to 220v outlet?
I bought it for my trip to Europe but haven't had a chance to test it yet.
I just tried it in our 220 V outlet and it worked fine for charging my cell phone.
Do all four usb ports support fast charging?
The 4 USB ports in Travel adapter do not support fast charging ( no USB port supports fast charging), but they are smart USB ports which can adjust charging current based on the devices.
How durable are the locking mechanisms for the retractable plugs? In my experience that's what breaks the soonest.
They worked great on our trip to the Holyland in Israel. I liked the USB ports for multiple devices
can you use this adapter for a small hair dryer?
The travel adapter PC001 has Max. Power: 880W at 110Vac / 1840W at 230Vac. As long as your device is within this range and does not need voltage conversation, you should be fine.